Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer


Into Thin Air, by Jon Krakauer, is about a trip to Mount Everest that a journalist took. It turned out to be the deadliest season in Mount Everest history. In one big storm, nine people were killed, and three more people were killed before the month was over. It is a very sad story, and it made me appreciate being alive. I also made a connection while reading this book, which was text to self. I remember our Winter Festival unit, in which we learned some basic survival skills. I'm not sure it would've helped at 29,600 feet, but it might've helped some. In short, it is a great book and I would give it a 5 out of 5.

Review by Jonah, 8th Grade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Chapters Series #1 - The Last Human

Cleopatra Rules! By Vicky Alvear Shecter